Mencari

Minggu, 31 Oktober 2010

DESCRIPE MYSELF



My name is Eka. I live in Bojonggede, Bogor. I live with my parents and two brothers in small house. We have an ordinary life but we always happy about that. I am a student from Gunadarma University, faculty of English Literature. There, I get new friends. They are Ririen, Ayu and Hikmah. I think that we are going to be close friend. My activities are weary. Starting my day with  get up early in the morning and finishing with my homeworks in the evening.

I am 18 years old. I am about 155 cm tall. My face is round. My eyes are dark brown and round. I wear veil. I am look very Indonesian. I think, I have a friendly look because I smile a lot. I am not really fat but I can be categorize it. I like to eat, so I think that is the reason why I have a little big body.

I have a pleasant personality and easy going. Sometimes I can to be bear a grudge if someone hurts me. I love all of people that in my life. I love my parents, my brothers, my big family and actually my friends. I am happy can help someone if they need to help. I like listen to music especially Korean pop. I like Korea so much and I think I am crazy about that. I am big fan of Doraemon since I was in Junior High School. The one that I hate is vegetable! I hate it so much.

My future plans are not very definite. First, I am going to improve my English. Then, I want to learn about Korean language. After that, I really want to be a reporter. I don’t have a boyfriend but I have someone special who I llike. I hope, next time he can be my boyfriend or maybe my future husband? I don’t know. I just want to have a happy life with all of people that I love.


This is my Writing exersice.
If one of you read this article and find mistakes, please tell me.
I am studying English now.
Thank you^^

2 komentar: